What’s Happening at CG?
- Wash hands often throughout the day.
- Use alcohol-based liquid hand sanitizer several times a day.
- Limit handshakes and hugs. People will understand during this time of increasing virus awareness.
- Consider postponing long trips, especially international travel.
- Cough into your bent elbow rather than hands.
- Be a spacious person. Determine if it is not necessary to be in close proximity of someone to have a conversation.
- Do not wear a mask if you are not sick.
- Do not wait, seek medical attention if you suspect that you have any of the symptoms. An once of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
March 8, 2020
Set Your Clocks Forward
Volunteers Needed! Volunteers Needed!
The Seasoned Saints Ministry will serve dinner at the DownTown Rescue Mission (Women and Children’s Facility) the first Friday of each month.
Volunteers are needed to serve during the dinner hour from 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. If you would like to sign up to serve please contact Ms. Leah Rice, or the Church Office.
It’s Time For Harambee!
Never Too Busy To Pray
Noon and Evening
Bible Study Classes
Wednesday at 12 Noon
Study Focus For This Week: John 17
Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.
Study Focus For This Week: Prayer
Need to Tithe on the Go?
Get Your Free UMCgo APP Today!
*Download the app; search for Center Grove (2969 State Rte 53, Huntsville, AL 35806); press the heart to Give!
Remember The Sick & Home-bound